Here’s the short version of how I would have handled the “pandemic”
The whole pandemic response has been absolutely ridiculous and indefensible. If you were to ask me for my advice (which nobody is going to do), it would be very simple:
- End all mandates, lockdowns, and stop all vaccines immediately. Only if there is safe, sterilizing vaccine that has been tested for over 2 years, and has efficacy even after the virus mutates, then that could be considered to be used.
- End the liability protection for all vaccines now. Why should vaccines be a “protected species”? There is no basis in science for this.
- No one should ever be coerced into taking an injection or doing anything else to their body in order to keep their job, avoid taxes, or walk into a business.
- If you are worried about getting COVID, buy a respirator and have a nice day. Nobody should be forced to use interventions that protect themselves from death.
- If you get COVID, verify with a rapid antigen test, then use a proven early treatment protocol. Problem solved.
- Stop censoring doctors. Period. If you take away a doctor’s license, it should be based on patient outcomes, not what they say on social media.
- Call a halt to the “emergency.” There never was an emergency. We’ve known about effective early treatments since March 2020. It was incompetence at the CDC, FDA, NIH that caused the problem.
- Get rid of the corruption at the FDA, CDC, and NIH. That would be a good start. Tony Fauci, John Su, Tom Shimabukuro, Steven Anderson, Cliff Lane should be the first to be shown the door. Anyone who couldn’t find the safety signals in the VAERS system should go.
The longer version of my list is here: The right way to handle the pandemic
Subscribe to Steve Kirsch’s newsletter
By Steve Kirsch · Thousands of subscribers
I write about COVID vaccine safety and efficacy, corruption, censorship, mandates, masking, and early treatments. America is being misled by formerly trusted authorities.